Le Ciel Bleuuuuuuu Sur Nous Peut S'Effondreeeeeer

1 août 2008

the END

Comme diraient les toons,

That's All Folks!
(c'est tout, les gars!)
Yep, j'arrête le blog ici

Merciiiiii de m'avoir suivi!
あ..り...が....とう !
;)

The visions dancing in my mind / The early dawn, the shades of time / Twilight crawling through my windowpane // Am I awake or do I dream / The strangest pictures I have seen / Night is day and twilight's gone away // With your head held high and your scarlet lies / You came down to me from the open skies // It's either real or it's a dream / There's nothing that is in between // Twilight / I only meant to stay a while / Twilight / I gave you time to steal my mind / Away from me / Twilight, twilight, twilight, twilight.

(Electric Light Orchestra, Twilight clip ici

Suite: Across the night I saw your face / You disappeared without a trace / You brought me here, but can you take me back // Inside the image of your light / That now is day and once was night / You lead me here and then you go away //(piano solo)// It's either real or it's a dream / There's nothing that is in between // Twilight // I gave you time to steal my mind / Away from me // You brought me here, but can you take me back again // With your head held high and your scarlet lies / You came down to me from the open skies // It's either real or it's a dream / There's nothing that is in between // Twilight / I only meant to stay a while / Twilight / I gave you time to steal my mind / Twilight, twilight, twilight, twilight. )

Libellés : , ,

4 Comments:

  • C'est dommage, je lisais assidûment ton blog. J,aimais bien...

    Il y a une raison ?

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 02 août, 2008 23:45  

  • C'est gentil ^^ et ben je trouve qu'il est un peu fouilli. Je vais d'abord voir si jpeux pas le ranger et le changer un peu..
    Mais merci de ton encouragement, j'vais perseverer ;)!

    By Blogger Eugenie Huard, at 03 août, 2008 09:32  

  • Bah ui, prquoi tu veux arrêter? J'aime bien moi! Mais si c'est pour l'améliorer, d'accord! :)

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 16 août, 2008 23:45  

  • Oui je vais essayer de le changer.. et en l'améliorant si possible ^^!

    By Blogger Eugenie Huard, at 16 août, 2008 23:48  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home