Le Ciel Bleuuuuuuu Sur Nous Peut S'Effondreeeeeer

27 mars 2008

Truly Madely et Deeply, yeah!



Savage Garden (1997)

I'll be your dream / I'll be your wish / I'll be your fantasy / I'll be your hope / I'll be your love / Be everything that you need / I love you more with every breath / Truly madly deeply do / I will be strong / I will be faithful / 'Cos I carry on a new beginning/ A reason for living / A deeper meaning

I want to stand with you on a mountain /I want to bathe with you in the sea / I want to lay like this forever / Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining brightly / In the velvet sky / I'll make a wish / Send it to heaven / Then make you want to cry / The tears of joy / For all the pleasure and the certainty / That we're surrounded / By the comfort and protection of / The highest power / In lonely hours / The tears devour you

I want to stand with you on a mountain /I want to bathe with you in the sea / I want to lay like this forever / Until the sky falls down on me

Oh can't you see it baby / Don't have to close your eyes / 'Cos it's standing right before you / All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream / I'll be your wish / I'll be your fantasy / I'll be your hope / I'll be your love /Be everything that you need / I'll love you more with every breath Truly madly deeply do...

Dédicasse from far

Libellés :