Le Ciel Bleuuuuuuu Sur Nous Peut S'Effondreeeeeer

12 juil. 2006

To The Dancers in The Rain

I didn't believe in anyone / But I found you today
My eyes are not closed / Baby, I still remember
If my words are not that clear / I know my heart is understanding
Every littles kiss of you

I'm your princess for a night / Maybe for ever
We were dancers in the rain / And it still remains

If my words are not that clear / I know my heart is understanding
Every littles kiss.. of you

Just a sunny day in Paris / Please give it back to me
I don't need to be romantic / I just have to be me

My lover is gone / But I'm not on my own
With all these little kisses of you

My lover is gone / But I'm not on my own
With all these little kisses... of you

Libellés :

1 Comments:

  • C était Emilie Simon, qui fit la BO de La marche de l empereure !
    Vila
    D elle aussi:
    Flowers
    Desert
    Il pleut
    Be Your Dog
    ....! Une voix fluette une personalité a part un sourire enigmatique une carriere déjà tracée.. ;)

    By Blogger Eugenie Huard, at 13 juillet, 2006 13:14  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home